`
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Dude.
This is mad, holidays are almost over. Why the heck, time flies? Wish to all my heart that time will stop when the memories and times are beautiful and peaceful... And of course, happy. Time flies when it was unhappy and unlucky and stuffs like that. -sigh- Today's Christmas, so I've got nothing to wish. Except Merry Christmas of course. To whoever read this, send your regards to your family cause I know you guys, whoever you are. This is a private blog, which only can be accessed by members I selected. Puhleaze, >< Merry Christmas yeah. And now I have problems to decide whether I'm gonna watch Ghost Protocol, The Muppets or Sherlock Holmes. I guess the last option will do,. I like crime investigating movies. Yeah, I'll watch that. Cool, can't believe I'm junior next year. I really miss the sophomore days...Next year's gonna be crap, with form exams and extra stuffs and assignments. Cheers, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
如果你要comment, 请不要spam 就可以了。谢谢wor! ^^