`
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Bored
Working as part time is kinda boring dude== I wish Jodie's birthday outing will come faster, I'm boring dead! Haha I don't have something in mind to buy at the moment, just thinking of wanna have a working experience. Investigating whether working or studying is better :P haha... At least studying can sit down, pheww! xDD I finally unfriend someone== He's SO fucking annoying and interfering! Why can't he just stfu? Or at least gtfo =;= Add me back maii add me back lo, I won't confirm geh ;D Ytd have fun with three sopohs... Today the three of them aren't available so I'm gonna be dead in few minutes if I don't continue babbling nonsense here. SOOOO bloody hell boring. Boring till no words can describe it. What I want now is a GIRL'S OUTING and a friend outing with Teck Sang, Jolin, Ashley and yeah, KZ. Miss you all dude!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
如果你要comment, 请不要spam 就可以了。谢谢wor! ^^