`

Follow me in Twitter @jessywan97

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Diary of a silly kid== (16-8-2011) wednesday

11:30am~ Arrive at school, throw my bag at pondok then go and find Hui.
11:45am~ Win JH's lollipop coz we bet whether the shuk ting(f1) will treat Hui...She did not=)
12:00pm~ Went to Jusco with Hui. Saw some malay classmates on the way...
12:15pm~ Arrive at Jusco...Went to the supermarket. Hui bought a sushi=D
12:22pm~ Went to McDonald's. Hui bought ice-cream and we found a table and rest there.
12:34pm~ Went to see some clothes. Found a shirt that's so nice. I love the white color that one.
12:45pm~ Read 'Diary of a wimpy kid', Hui read malay manga=.=
12:51pm~ Decided to go back to school, but on the way Hui want to see purses.
1:01pm~ Saw a purse that's very nice..Icon's Highschool purse. I want blue, Hui wants purple.
1:03pm~ Discover that we're DOUBLE late, and we get a run of it.
1:07pm~ Almost reach Jusco's ticket booth, saw a St John senior so we went the other way.
1:10pm~ The other way's so far way, man! Bought a Coke on the way, and saw TC and MIC.
1:15pm~ Reach SK Cochrane, and we run the whole way back to SMK.
1:20pm~ Sitting at mushroom table infront of art room, drank the rest of my Coke.
1:23pm~ Run back to class, found that the whole class have gone missing.
1:28pm~ Arrive at Art room, and the teacher fired some questions at where have I been.
1:30pm~ The whole scene ended, peace fell...until... 3:30pm...The worst, worst time ever...

PS: Did u all notice that 1:20pm when Hui and I was sitting at mushroom table, infront of art room? OMG, my whole classmates saw me actually! The windows are open, but I can't see them at first. Good thing they din tell me out=) Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. why didn't you tell me about THAT? i'd have laugh at it earlier:(

    ReplyDelete

如果你要comment, 请不要spam 就可以了。谢谢wor! ^^