`

Follow me in Twitter @jessywan97

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'mm back=DD

Hiiez, everyone!! Long time no see=( Hehee^~^ Im back alas!! I've 4got all bout' this silly bloggie for a lill' while,.. uh,.. coz theres tons and loads of projects to finish=.= i skipped History project and KH's.. =D Teehee! Uh, actually I also dunno what 2 type after so long being away. =O Oh yeah, I juz came back from Penang last Sunday =) It was quite okay,.. and I wish u were here,.. Jia Hui, Sophie, Xinhuey & Mushroom=)
I was up at the beach at bout' 6am!! quite cool, honestly!! brrrreeeeerrr =/ Stayin' @ Paradise Sandy Beach Resort ^~^
Those who seen this post before this Friday..., ask me for a chocolate when u see me on Friday yeahh=)
Ntg to type jor, then gtg! See yeaah <3
WAITTEE!! wanna mention,.. juz now Coco Lee guessed my surname was 油,.. Aiyoyorrrrrrhhh!~ Not 油 larghh=.= Phewww,. Hui Wan guessed it as 文,.. aiyorrhhee, my surname's nt 文 either,.. ZzZZ nvm nvm=DD U all gueszz whatz it barh,,. no time layan u all wif my surname jor =P joking%%

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你要comment, 请不要spam 就可以了。谢谢wor! ^^